fredag 8 januari 2010

my new movies is coming soon;)


Hi everyone!

The christmas holliday is finally ower!
I had a really nice christmas and new years eve in Denmark with some of my friends!
With alots of striptease!
I have beeen now in Denmark for almost five months and this Thuesday I finally arive to Sweden.
I did three new movies in Malmö this week.
All of theme is soon coming up on my site www.barbieswede.se
Right now only in swedish I will soon have a english one to in a couple of months;)
Here is one picture from my movie shoot;)

Kisses/Barbie.

I h

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hej sexy d ä jag igen , jag väntar lång tid att få svar på din andre hemsidan , jag saknar dig å kåt som vanlig, puss

    SvaraRadera
  2. Köp receptfria erektionsmedel online. Beställ diskret och receptfritt ifrån www.apo101.net

    SvaraRadera